• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA parting out 77 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskink

I am Parting out my would-be project 1977 Bronco. Have to raise money for a daily driver since my s10 blazer has a cracked block (parting out aswell). Here is what I have.

culpeper, va 22701

find the picture thumbnail key.jpg it is a preview of all of the pictures so you know what your looking for

http://www.radford.edu/~jskinker/bronco

Let me know if you have trouble with the link, I'm encountering some permissions issues with the server.

From the Body:
gas peddle assembly $30
brake peddle assemly $40
back seat (needs to be reapolstered)
Heater assemby (works) $35
Wipper motor and arms (works) $100
Automatic stearing colum $100
3 spoke stearing wheel
headlights
sidemarkers
hood with functional scoop
dash pad $75
2 doors (need work) $75
top w/glass (a little rust) $100

Frame (needs some attention and a good sanding) cheep with other purchase
rear '77 BB 9" $300
Front D44 w/ Diskbrakes (warn hubs) (both with factory internals, 4.11 i believe) $350
front, rear drive shafts $75 per
c4 $300
Power steering box and pump $450
cooling fan
radaitor $50
power brake assembly $200
D-20 (j-shifter) $200
j - shifter $75
intermidate housing $100

4 - 35" X 15" / 15" rim Supper Swamper TSL's $700

Take it all for $2k

there have been a lot of inquaries about the p/steering, p/brakes and the shipping price. I will try to find sometime to figgure that out.

Thats the list I've compiled after being in the garage for the afternoon. If you are looking for something that is not listed please inquire, I may have overlooked. If it is a body part it was probly trashed as the body was in rough shape. I will post a link with pictures/prices hopefully tomorrow.

ALL OFFERS WELCOM, everything has to go and pick-up buys are perfered.

Pick up only for large parts.

paypal accepted (perfered) + 3%fee
thanks
jskink02@yahoo.com

Last edited:

noot74

Loc.
Washington
Im interested in the power brake assembly and brake pedal assembly shipped to 98311? Also what kind of price for the column shipped as well? Definitely interested in the brake stuff though

halfcab66

Loc.
Wisconsin
How much for the power steering setup? And the Power brake setup? Also the brake pedal. Do you have the rear interior trim panels?
Thanks

Last edited:

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Where in VA? I'm interested in both the BB9" and the D44 , pwr steeing and pwr brake setups, possibly some other items as well. I could pick up this week or weekend depending on what part of VA you're in. Please email me with more info at riggodog@myactv.net.

hauland

How much for the tires? With or without rims?

What condition are they in?

Where are you in VA.

JREED

interested in c-4 , transfer case, steering col etc to convert to automatic

john

OP
OP
J

jskink

Ok, I've got pictures. I will post them tomorrow at work, dial-up sucks at home.

noot74

Loc.
Washington
Did you decide how much for the power brake assembly shipped to 98311? I sent a pm after you first posted and an email, maybe it got filtered

Thanks,
Corey

OP
OP
J

jskink

Ok, the link is below, they are being posted now. Let me know if you have trouble with the link, I'm encountering some permissions issues.

find the picture thumbnail key.jpg it is a preview of all of the pictures so you know what your looking for

http://www.radford.edu/~jskinker/bronco

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jskink

It looks like I will be shipping a couple of things this weekend, I will be able to give some prices shipped by monday.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Is there anything left of the striker posts ? I can even use some with rust as I just want to patch mine....Also , how much for the back seat and the steering wheel? I would like more pics of both please.

Thanks
Chris
racerwoody@peoplepc.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.