• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Entire floor replacement sequence?

icemanup

Loc.
Ripley WV
Hey guys I'm just about ready to replace the floor in my 72. Got almost all the old out just a little more to go. I was wondering what is the best order to replace the parts in. I'm talking front to rear every piece, including new wheel housings, front and rear filler neck, the whole shooting match.
I'm thinking either the seat platform, or the one piece tunnel cover and driver/passenger foot pans. I like the idea of the seat platform 1st because of the lip on it to let the floor pans sit on, added strength I would think.
Also is there any down side if when I replace the front filler neck if I don't replace the plastic emissions cannister that sits above it. The aftermarket piece does'nt have the hole in it for the grommet for the three lines, plus my line are pretty rusty.
Appreciate any advice.
Thanks
By the way all the replacement parts are fr JBG if that make a difference.