• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

misc early bronco parts for sale efi parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik

rusted doors complete with glass / several dashs and wiring harness / p/s pump / marker lens / trim pieces / brake parts / 302 heads-intake-carb-distributor / tailgate / windshield frame / aftermarket rear flares / hood / chrome headlight bezels-door frame-part of grill / 3 grills / dash pads / radiator support / front axle shafts and lock outs / electric wiper motor and cover / visors / heater housing / exhaust manifolds / seat belts / seat tracks / several speedo heads / interior knobs / alt / radiator / wiper arms / clutch linkage / auto steering column and wheel / washer and rad bottle / spare tire carrier / plastic vents / valve covers / balancer / block plate / flex plate / pulleys / accel pedal / battery tray / filler neck / tailgate pieces / c-4 trans and adapter / driveshafts / all interior pieces / new firewall insulator and heater ducts / gas strap / track bar and drag link / lots of misc parts just e-mail me and ask just restored bronco and need space no resonable offer refused also have 5.0 fuel injected parts intakes upper and lower also cobra upper and lower intake with injectors and wiring harness / valve cover / alt / any questions just ask

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
windshield frame

I am interested in the windshield frame. Must be totally rust free, and need not have glass or seal. Please send me a picture and a price including shipping to 57078. Thank you! greatguy57078@yahoo.com

erik said:
rusted doors complete with glass / several dashs and wiring harness / p/s pump / marker lens / trim pieces / brake parts / 302 heads-intake-carb-distributor / tailgate / windshield frame / aftermarket rear flares / hood / chrome headlight bezels-door frame-part of grill / 3 grills / dash pads / radiator support / front axle shafts and lock outs / electric wiper motor and cover / visors / heater housing / exhaust manifolds / seat belts / seat tracks / several speedo heads / interior knobs / alt / radiator / wiper arms / clutch linkage / auto steering column and wheel / washer and rad bottle / spare tire carrier / plastic vents / valve covers / balancer / block plate / flex plate / pulleys / accel pedal / battery tray / filler neck / tailgate pieces / c-4 trans and adapter / driveshafts / all interior pieces / new firewall insulator and heater ducts / gas strap / track bar and drag link / lots of misc parts just e-mail me and ask just restored bronco and need space no resonable offer refused also have 5.0 fuel injected parts intakes upper and lower also cobra upper and lower intake with injectors and wiring harness / valve cover / alt / any questions just ask

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
What about the seat belts? I am looking for a whole set of black belts that when I drive, they would save me if anything happened. :)
Price and info would be cool. Thanks

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I don't mean to hijack this thread but have any of you Wisconsin guys seen a dark blue 73 half cab, mach 1 seats, offenhauser 360 4bl manifold, aluminum modular rims, custom roll bar with 2 lights? The VIN is U15GLR90650 and it was last sold into Kenosha, WI. I have been looking for this truck for some time, let me know if you have any information.
Thanks
Dennis

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Looking for flares as well if you still have'em

Status
Not open for further replies.