• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty

Loc.
GA
03 f-250 dana 60 front, 4.10 gears, warn hubs. No steering or brake parts.
14 bolt FF, 4.10 gears, year???? , have a extra set of axle shafts.
both are open.

$1100.oo for the pair

Early bronco front dana 44, disc brakes, 4.56 gears, full spool, has yukon inner and outer on passanger side, driver has yukon inner and stock outer, warn premium hubs no steering parts. Have extra stock axles , both sides I think (will check )
ford 9 inch early bronco rear. 4.56 gears minni spool welded to carrier, yukon shafts. Houseing has been shaved and trussed. Drum brakes.
Have extra stock houseing and 3rd member with 3.56 gears I think. stock spare shafts not great but trail spares.

$1000.00 for 44 and 9 inch.

located just south of atlanta

JeffBM

Are you interested in selling the factory driver side axle (or possibly the outer shaft)? I need 1976-77 axle for the discs brake setup. What year is yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.