• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Two Questions

DJC

hey everybody. i have a couple of questions. first is, who makes the best extended radius arms. and what will i have to change out when i install them.

next is what size rims will i need to run 35x13.50" tires. and would those tires even work with a 2.5" suspension lift and 3" body lift?

Thank you so much. these boards are always so helpful.

vuke

Loc.
Red Bank, NJ
cage and james duff both make extended radius arms. As far as modifications I think all you need to do is move or install a bracket farther back on the frame for them to mount to.

the 35's should be fine with maybe some minor trimming. I run 35's easy with 3.5" susp and 2" BL.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I think 35's are gonna rub without lots of trimming or bump stops. When I put on my long arms they recommended a 2" b/l with 3 1/2" springs to clear 33's. cage made the duff arms, so cage arms would be the newer version. You will also need a longer shock set-up and ext. brake lines to get full travel.