• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EFI??? What is this??? pics

76HurtinEB

Loc.
San Diego
This may seem like a no brainer for someone but not me I'm going to look up the part number here in a minute but I thought maby someone else new off hand.

a41c294985.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

firehawk

Loc.
Clawson, Michigan
That I believe to be the charcoal canister solenoid. Emissions stuff. Looks like the hose that is supposed to run to the charcoal canister has a metal canister attached to it, don't know what that is. I don't think ya need it unless you live in an emissions controlled state, like California.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree. The computer should generate a 565 code if you unplug it.

BroncoMarc

Loc.
BroncOhio
Looks like the piece that's giving me code 1443 on my 96 GT. I've replaced the evaporative emmissions solenoid and the sensor and I still have the code. I think my hose running back to the canister is dry rotted.

It's been like that for a couple years.. Just haven't taken the time to fix it. I just take my code reader with me when I go thru emmisions check and erase the code before I get it checked. :)