• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Radius Arms & Free Leaf Springs, EB Seats(*SOLD*), Hoses (*SOLD*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've got a few misc. parts that need to go...I'm open to offers and am willing to ship on your dime; USPS, FedEx, UPS. :cool:

***$40/pair*** (1 pair) EB radius arms w/ poly bushings and nuts (no caps).
- Arms came of my '77 EB and are in great shape, all threads are intact and clean. Very light surface rust but mostly just dirty.
eb_radius-arms_1_sm.jpg

SOLD 11/18/06***$15 each*** (2 each) EB driver side front seats w/o brackets
SOLD 11/16/06***$25*** (1 each) EB rear bench seat
- Seat covers/foam are a bit rough but structurally sound. Would prefer not to ship due to size and weight but will consider it. See pictures for condition.
eb_seats_1_sm.jpg

eb_seats_2_sm.jpg

eb_seats_3_sm.jpg

eb_seats_4_sm.jpg

eb_seats_5_sm.jpg

***Free*** (1 pair) 1977 EB leaf springs (5-pack) w/ add-a-leaf
- Springs installed on my '77 had just under 8" between the frame and the top of the axle tube.
eb_leafsprings_1_sm.jpg

SOLD 11/10/06***$40*** (2 each) 76-77 Braided stainless/Kevlar front caliper hoses
- Hoses are brand new and top of the line: 17" long with 3/8" universal banjo fittings and 7/16-24 female inverted flare fittings to fit the OE hardlines on the Dana 44. Hoses include new 3/8-24 banjo bolts, crush washers, and clips.
eb_caliperhoses_76-77_sm.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Apogee

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cracker said:
Send me a total w/ shipping to 81006 for the brake lines. If the shipping is not out of line, I will buy them.

PM sent.

~Tobin

OP
OP
Apogee

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
hoses sold? are they for 3 1/2" lift?
Thanks

Hoses are sale pending right now...they are the caliper hoses that run from the front caliper to the hard line at the axle, hence the banjo fittings. These are not the axle drop hoses that go from the frame to the axle and need to be lengthened when a lift kit or flexy springs are installed. Not only are they not long enough but they don't have the proper fittings.

OP
OP
Apogee

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
PM's sent...hoses are sold pending receipt of payment.

OP
OP
Apogee

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Back seat is sold. Front seat prices reduced from $25ea to $15 ea...need the space more than the seats.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me know if you are headed anywhere near the PDX area, I could meet you, interested in the front seats. I can help with gas.

OP
OP
Apogee

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
PDXBronco said:
Let me know if you are headed anywhere near the PDX area, I could meet you, interested in the front seats. I can help with gas.

I'm in Albany fairly often but I realize that's still and hour and a half drive each way for you. Not sure the next time I'm heading up to P-town...it's too bad I didn't catch you on your Grants Pass trip a few weeks ago to grab the stretch-Bronco (I was thinking you should name it "Pokey" like Gumbi's horse). I've been tripping over these seats for months and just finally getting around to doing something about it now that the rainy season has begun.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me know the next time you are in Albany area, I'll meet you around that way. Consider them sold if that works for you. I have 2 sets of seats that are trashed but have tracks on them so I'll do a little swapping. Now they can sit in my garage and trip me ;) ;) :p

OP
OP
Apogee

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
PDXBronco said:
Let me know the next time you are in Albany area, I'll meet you around that way. Consider them sold if that works for you. I have 2 sets of seats that are trashed but have tracks on them so I'll do a little swapping. Now they can sit in my garage and trip me ;) ;) :p

PM sent. Seats are sold. We're down to free leaf springs and a pair of radius arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.