• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EGR resistor wires

MIDEVIL214

RJM seems to have his egr eliminator on back order and my local radio shak doesn't have the correct wires available. Im looking for two 3.9K ohm 1/2 watt and one 390 ohm 1/2 watt. Any ideas?

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
egr

If you have a fry's anywhere near you they will have them. Radio Shqack should have them but as you have already found out they do not pay attention to theier stock on items like this. I wounder sometimes if they just wheel in a new cabinet every 6 months or so.

I spent maybe $3 at fry getting all the resistors I needed for the egr eliminator along with all the other three or four sensors and stilol have a pile left over.

There are thousands of places on the internet that sell this stuff cheap. You can buy a pack of ten for like $1.50.