• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Don't Kill Me For Posting This

Status
Not open for further replies.

armor4u

Don't Kill Me For Posting This Here, But I Want To See If Anybody Out There Would Be Interested In Trading A Bronco For A Jeep. I Have An 1981 Jeep Cj7 Laredo, It Has The 258 Motor ,4 Speed Manual ,dana 300 Transfer Case, And 456 Gears, Power Steering Power Brakes, It Also Has A Spring Over With Crossover Steering,and 5 Brand New Goodyear Mtr's Mounted On Black Beadlock Wheels. It Has The Dana 30 Front And Model 20 Rear. The Jeep Is Clean And In Good Shape. The Color Is Tan And Root Beer Brown. Im Going To Put A New Carb On It Because It's Been Sitting For Awhile,and Get The Registration Up To Current. Otherwise It Runs Great. It Comes With A Hard Top And Hard Doors,and Soft Top And Soft Doors. Im Going To List It For $8500.00, So If Your Interested Let's Talk, I Would Even Consiter Tradeing The Jeep And Some $$$$ For A Clean Bronco. Im In The Palm Springs Area, But Would Be Willing To Travel Outside The Area. Thanks

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You will be the new "poster Boy" for the simple reason of why using Crystal Meth is bad for you. BI

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
No need to be so tough on the guy BI, as he is attempting to evolve from Jeep ownership to the Nirvana of Broncoship in Shambala. I welcome you my brother and wish you well on your path to enlightenment, you have begun a noble quest, but not many here would trade their Bronco for a Jeep ;)

And no matter what, don't give up :cool:

OP
OP
A

armor4u

YOU KNOW YOU'RE ITALIAN WHEN YOU'RE 5'4'', CAN BENCH PRESS 450 POUNDS, SHAVE TWICE A DAY,BUT YOU STILL CRY WHEN YOUR MAMA YELLS AT YOU. ''thanks for your comment BI''

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
armor4u said:
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ITALIAN WHEN YOU'RE 5'4'', CAN BENCH PRESS 450 POUNDS, SHAVE TWICE A DAY,BUT YOU STILL CRY WHEN YOUR MAMA YELLS AT YOU. ''thanks for your comment BI''
And that's the Italian women...;D

ROADTOAD

Loc.
Clovis CA
Not interested in trade, but here is what I have.
I have a '70 sport with all original except Power disk brakes have been added to the stock D30 up front. This was acquired from the original owner. It is located in San Jose CA. It even comes with the original window sticker. Let me know if you would like to have pictures. The price is $6500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.