• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

69 FS Great shape...SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
SOLD. Too many projects and not enough money to keep them all, so this one goes to fund my 73 rebuild. The motor has been rebuilt and it has new clutch. 4bbl. Edelbrock carb/Mallory dual point dist/Accel high output coil. This EB runs beautifully, lots of power. D30/9" w/ 3.50 gears (?). Manual steering/brakes. New brakes all around. 3spd on the floor w/ diamond plate cover. Seats are newly recovered, dash has cracks. Interior is Herculined and looks very good. New seals around doors and tailgate. No radio. There was typical rust on the drivers floor, but it was patched by previous owner before the herculiner was added. Passenger floor looks to be solid. The rockers were patched and then covered by dia. plate, inner panels, behind rockers, are solid(no rust). Typical rust in engine compartment. Paint is approx. 3-4 yrs old and still looks very good. White/gray in color w/ black interior. Stock suspension I think, it fits 31's without any problems. New fender flairs front and rear. I have driven this for a while and it feels very tight, I installed new track bar bushings and checked everything else underneath. No leaks from the motor or tranny. Dual exhaust w/ glass packs, so a little loud...;D IMO a very nice and tight Bronco for the money.

Last edited:

EBCRAWLR

Loc.
las vegas,NV
not going to bullshit you!! a guy i know is looking at getting in the bronco crew he doesnt have much! i might be able to talk him into 3500 for your bronco. if you still got it and can let it go. let me know, i'll tell him its definatly worth it. but hes an older gentleman and tight on funds. hey ill pick up and trailer up here! so keep me informed. please pm with reply. thanks crack!!!!!!!!--rock

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
rockjock said:
not going to bullshit you!! a guy i know is looking at getting in the bronco crew he doesnt have much! i might be able to talk him into 3500 for your bronco. if you still got it and can let it go. let me know, i'll tell him its definatly worth it. but hes an older gentleman and tight on funds. hey ill pick up and trailer up here! so keep me informed. please pm with reply. thanks crack!!!!!!!!--rock
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.