• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Factory Service Manual

jbhurstusmc

Loc.
Kansas City
I've been looking for the Ford factory service and repair manual specifically for the 1970 Bronco. All I have found is the general Ford trucks manual. Does anyone know if it includes the Bronco in the manuals? If anyone owns these and could give me some feedback I would appreciate it.

stlkikn

If you're talking about a set like this.... then yes, the Bronco is included.

Attachments

• manuals factory.jpg
    manuals factory.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 32

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
If you haven't found one by monday, email me. There's a husband and wife that sell manuals at all the swap meets around here. They fixed me up with mine, in fabulous condition for a kick ass price.

There's also the complete FSM's on CD. Not a bad option. You print out what you need for a given job, and if it gets greasy or torn, you're not upset about tearing up a cool book.

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Factory Manuals

Here's where I got mine:

http://www.factoryautomanuals.com

Right now there are full sets of manuals listed on the website for 71, 72, 74 and 77 plus other sales literature and wiring digrams.

What's available seems to change every few weeks so check back. I initially didn't find what I was looking for and started perusing the e-bay adds. After getting frustrated I checked back a few days later - was glad I did because I found a greater selection. When I called to ask a couple questions a real car guy, his name was Bill, helped me out. He obviously loves his work and just wanted to talk about cars and of course books about cars. The folks who own the shop are named Dan and Deianna Bower. Their "About Us" page says that Deianna runs their church bookstore and "Factory Automanuals' business has grown beyond a one-man operation, enlisting the help of family and friends." The manuals came, as I recall, in less than a week via the postal service, though Bill told me I could choose UPS, the postal service was a couple dollars cheaper; they were exactly as described and boxed to make sure they stayed that way. Anyway, this sounds like a plug and I guess it is because my purchase turned into one of those rare experiences that was just a simple pleasure. :)

I also second Gummi Bear's idea regarding the CD version; I was thinking of going that route as well until I found this. Good luck; hope you find what you need.

OP
OP
jbhurstusmc

jbhurstusmc

Loc.
Kansas City
Thanks for all of the input. I think I will probably go with the CD, that was what I was initially looking at. Just wanted to make sure it had everything I needed. Thanks again.

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
jbhurstusmc,

Just in case you look back here and really want the CD version I stumbled on them over at Broncograveyard:

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-241_t-shirts__manuals.htm.

One has to trust a Bronco vendor over e-bay.

FWIW I paid only $5.00 more for the actual books; a couple greasy finger prints were even thrown in for free! I don't have a computer in the garage so for me they are better in that regard.

Be well.

akforsyth

Contributor
You might want to check out Bishkobooks.com. Not sure of the price off hand, but have been considering buying a set from tehm.

Cheers