• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tilt Column wiring - camaro

bannind

This is a question for those of you who have put an older camaro tilt column in your rig. Do you still have a schematic for the wiring and the plugs? I picked up a 1985 camaro tilt with key and wipers on the column. I have both ends of the plugs, but I am trying to sort out the wiper stuff. Am I S.O.L with connecting the wipers?

Thanks,
dan

thesnake

Bronco Guru
bannind,

Eventually, that is what I'm planning on doing. I have a 78 camaro tilt column (no shifter) that I'm planning on putting into my bronco. It didn't have a key for it in the yard, so I've got to jack around with pulliing that out and I'm sure it will be an experience. I haven't had much luck with finding wiring info. I know some of the guys here have done this tho'.

J.D.

Last edited: