• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Exhaust Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I got sick of my exhaust getting smashed on the rocks, so I ran it thru the body. I needed to give it a finished look, and there was nothing online anywhere, so I had my own exhaust rings made.
These are 3/8" thick aluminum rings that are 5-1/4" outside diameter, with a 3-1/4" (Edit I.D. is now 3-5/8") inside hole. They will be supplied with Lock nuts, washers and SS socket heads.

They are $60 ea. including hardware and shipping to your door. My
initial run is only 12 of these, but I can get more made if there is a lot
of interest.

They are probably done by now, but with my hectic schedule and Christmas vacation coming up, I will not be able to ship these until next year. They are first come first serve, so if you'd like one, PM me with your shipping address. I do accept paypal or you can also send me a check.

Picture of the original:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/jesus_man01/Bronco/PA010028.jpg

PM me with any questions.
Thanks!

J.D.

Last edited:
OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I now have these in hand and they are ready to ship. Here is an actual picture of what you'll get:
P1060028.jpg

Also I clearcoated them for stain resistance. Let me know if you'd like one.

1 for $60
2 for $110

Thanks!

J.D.

Durtymax

Do you have any left? I would like to pick one up. If you pm me your e mail I can get you money and my shipping info.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
JD-

Well, I guess I too have been sitting on the fence on one too. Ready to pull the trigger on one if they are unpacked!

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I do have some left. I'll need to inventory what I have. I'll post my results after I get thru my emails this morning!

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
OK, I have 4 rings left (come with the hardware too). I think the most fair thing to do is offer them in order of response to this thread. If everyone wants 1, then I'll have just enough. Let me know ASAP. Thanks!

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
PS - making more is not out of the question, I just can't guarantee pricing. Have not kept up with aluminum prices.

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Got it Dennis and thank you guys!! Being a holiday for some yesterday, the rings didn't go out, but they will today!

Also, I am exploring options on making more, so post up if you are interested so I have a feel for how many I should make this round. Not sure if I can hold the price or not, but hopefully I can.

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I have found another shop to make these. While the good news is the price won't go up, I can't bring it down either. So for anyone interested, I will be cutting the machine shop loose this week and getting a dozen more made. I'll need to order hardware again as well.

J.D.

BanditBronco

I am ready for one exhaust is ran and everything shoot me a pm when they are ready JD
Thanks, Riley

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
You got it. I believe they will be done next week at the latest. I will call to checkup and keep you posted. Time to get the hardware on order too! Thanks Riley!

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
BTW - there is a design change on these rings. The ID of the rings will be 3-5/8". My experience is that with the expansion and contraction of the exhaust pipe, I could never get the pipe to not rattle against the edges, so I made the IS a little bigger in hopes that would help!

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
The new rings are in. Delivered yesterday!! They look good! Hardware is in as well and they are ready to ship. Let me know if you would like one or two!

Again, Aluminum ring, with stainless steel hardware $60 to your door. Thanks!

NewRing2.jpg

J.D.

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to add another fine example of these rings being used. These were powdercoated black:

Jaysbronco77864.jpg

Jaysbronco77703.jpg

J.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.