• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Willys Wagon-Modified F/S or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB70

I've tried to sell this on the Portland Craigslist as well as on Pirates etc.

The story is that I wanted to build a wagon. I spent two years coming up with the parts and building it to the state that it is in. I drove it home from work on backroads about a year and a half ago. I was kinda burnt out on it at the time. I have not touched it since.

I have a 55 Wagon on a Wagoneer frame. It has all modern mechanicals under it and they look and function well in the environment. Often when a body swap is done, the wheels aren't centered etc. These are and it looks like it belongs on it.

The engine is a 4.1 Buick V6 that runs good with an aluminum intake and an Eddy carb.

Transmission is a TH400 and a Dana 20.

Axles are Dana 44's SOA with High Steer from SKY's.

Body is in good condition but not totally perfect. I replaced the firewall and the front floors etc. The body work is largely done. There is a bit of make-up work and a repaint that is needed.

This was a project that stalled a couple of years ago and has sat. It has had the rust repaired and has some nice features etc. I replaced most of the wear parts in the mechanicals at the time of construction.

It is not completed. It will run with a battery and a fuel pump. This truck was built from the frame up so there are no old brake lines or rotten wiring etc. All new exhaust etc.

I built it where nothing hangs below the frame it is all tucked up above.

I drove it home on back roads 20 miles and that was that. It rides very smooth thanks to the waggy springs.

What it needs to be done:

Wiring
Fuel tank
seating
some glass installed
Heater etc.
Tires and wheels

If you are in the market for a wagon that is largely set-up to crawl around this could be it. The hard stuff is done.

I would consider trades for a Mopar car it could be a B body or an A body or..., toyota 4x4 or EB parts. I would consider trading for things I need and some cash as well.

On the early Bronco stuff, I need alot of parts and if you have what I need I could really make things work. I need alot of stuff for my 7o Bronco.

The Jeep is located in Southern Oregon around Klamath Falls. This is about 8 hours from Seattle approximately, around 4.5 from Portland and about 6 hours from Sacramento or so.

I would accept $2200.00 in cash or a trade and cash.

Keep in mind it is a project, you will need to trailer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.