• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 bronco rock buggy 32,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellbc

1974 bronco buggy built out of 120 wall chrome molly frame and cage.it has front and rear hydraulic steering ,high pinion 60s,steel knuckles,ARBs,ATLAS tcase,NV4500 TRANNY,350 TBI MOTOR,2.5 FOX COILOVERS 113 wheel base,CD,XM radio,tower speakers,too much to list serious inq. only please $32,000 916 765 3669

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

shellbc

bronco

I had it for sale for 50 g with a 26 foot gooseneck trailer but I might keep it now so ill take 42 for just the bronco but if someone needs the trailer its 50 grand obo for both thanks

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
Here are pictures of his truck

Attachments

• bronco.JPG
    bronco.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 1,264
  • bronco2.JPG
    bronco2.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,601
  • bronco3.JPG
    bronco3.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 1,104
  • bronco4.JPG
    bronco4.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 959

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
:eek:

Cheez & Rice!!!

I only see 1 problem with that rig...

It's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too nice to let the rocks tear it up!!!!

I can say in all honesty, that ride is indeed the 1st I've seen for 40k that is worth 40k!!! ...too bad I can't spend 40k ;)

:cool:

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
brewdude said:
The only problem I see with it is that it has a 350 in it.

:eek:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

WoW man! Crud, that's like worse that the twist from crying game!

I missed that it had a chevy engine %) It droped 1 notch on coolness due to that... BUT, what cha going to do :(

still Kind-ah cool! ;)

LoL, just kid'n -not really-

sweet rig still, just should have kept the oval under the hood

:cool:

strider

Loc.
Holland
Are you sure that isn't a Dodge drivetrain? That definately looks like a Dodge tranny leak underneath it.

Why did you go with a Chevy motor? I can see it on a much lesser vehicle, but you spent enough on this beast that you could've built a great little 351W.

OP
OP
S

shellbc

Are you sure that isn't a Dodge drivetrain? That definately looks like a Dodge tranny leak underneath it.

Why did you go with a Chevy motor? I can see it on a much lesser vehicle, but you spent enough on this beast that you could've built a great little 351W.
I dont think trannys leak water maybe its because i just washed it

Status
Not open for further replies.