• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

I am looking for a 66 Bronco to replace the one I had to sell before I was deployed to Iraq. I will be back in the states some time in between march and april. so I figured I wold put ut a feeler to see if anyone has what I need.
My price range is between 7000-10000. I would like as little work as possible, as far as to get it running or fix the body. so an un-lifted truck would be fine as well. email me at 66bronco@gmail.com if you have anything or know some one that does. thanx

ross wise

Loc.
Gilmer
Thanks for your service. I have the Bronco you want. It needs absolutely no work! Gas it and go! See my ad on the "Broncos for Sale". It is listed as '73 Bronco - $10,500. I am in Beautiful Gilmer Tx.
Ross :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.