• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody in PA are want full width axles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
The front and rear axles are a great swap. The transmission should be an NP 435, great for crawling.

ky-resto

I won that auction for $1:eek: Doesn't look like I'll be taking it home though:cry:

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
ky-resto said:
I won that auction for $1:eek: Doesn't look like I'll be taking it home though:cry:
Did you contact the guy? Maybe you can make a deal on it.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
brian72 said:
Actually it looks like ky-resto won it for one penny, but reserve was not met. If you can contact the guy he might still make you a pretty good deal, see what he wants for it or offer to throw in some beer too ;)

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Did not see that it had a reserve...yeah contact the guy....

ky-resto

I'm the last guy that needs another parts truck. I bid on it before I realized there was a reserve and just to see if a dollar would win it. If there is someone on the board seriously interested in this vehicle, I'll make contact with the seller. Or I guess feel free to contact the seller on your own as they would be under no obligation to sell it to me.

Thanks,
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.