• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**SOLD** Solid Foundation, Body, Frame, 1/2 Cab, running gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Portland, OR $2200 obo
503-632-1972 After 5pm or email during the day

I am open to offers and trades (I can’t think of anything I need as of right now, but always will listen to interesting trades—also like the 67-79 short box pickups).

What you see is what you get. The body is complete except for the doors (I do have a matching tailgate that is not pictured). It has a Dana 44 with disc brakes and I think 3.50 gears. The rear is a 28 spline 9” with 5.13 gears and a recessed drain plug. The ½ Cab is an aftermarket fiberglass that needs some work, but is not horrible. I also have a bulkhead that is cracked in a couple places, but easily repairable. I think it has about a 3.5” lift on it, and the coils appear to probably be K-bar S or maybe Wildhorse? It has all new body bushings on it. I have a carbureted 302 that is supposed to be a low mileage motor out of car that can go with it.

It was painted 6-7 years ago (including the engine compartment) and then sat in a shop until probably 2 years ago, I acquired it, sold it to a friend where it sat outside for 2 years, and then I reacquired it recently. The paint is not perfect, and has some trouble spots (primarily around the windshield frame—the spots can be seen in the pictures) but it is an extremely solid foundation with only some very minimal surface rust from sitting outside (trying to be as honest as possible without overstating the issue). The tunnel cover has been trimmed for a floor shifter. I did have a title and glove box door that I am trying to get back, but it has been misplaced in the shuffle back and forth (most likely will be found and if I remember right it is 72 or 74 but is NOT a 1/2 cab title?)

That is it. It doesn’t have a dash, wiring, master cylinder, lights trim, steering, column transmission…..

This would probably be a perfect project for someone who has a parts truck and can swap all the stuff over onto a nice body. I can deliver local, but I am not looking for any long road trips.

Attachments

• Second Chance 005.jpg
    Second Chance 005.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Second Chance 003.jpg
    Second Chance 003.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Second Chance 002.jpg
    Second Chance 002.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Always seems to work that way.

OP
OP
kyle

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would trade for a runner, driver of lesser condition. Something I can beat on and not feel bad about it.

dxeflyr

Loc.
Ocala FL
I'd come get it in a heartbeat if I had any way of getting it to Memphis, LOL. Looks like a great rig though.

Status
Not open for further replies.