• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front Center Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmacstickman

Desperatley searching for the front center seat to put in my '76 Bronco. I was at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA and met Mark from Canada, who had one but I lost his number. Mark, if you are out there reading this please e-mail me. If anyone can help, it is appreciated.

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
tmacstickman said:
Desperatley searching for the front center seat to put in my '76 Bronco. I was at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA and met Mark from Canada, who had one but I lost his number. Mark, if you are out there reading this please e-mail me. If anyone can help, it is appreciated.

Hey, Mark here I'm not willing to part with the seat at this time but I'll keep an eye out for ya if I come across another one.

OP
OP
tmacstickman

tmacstickman

Mark, good to hear from you. I was po'd when I lost your number. Thanks for responding and if you change your mind or come across on, please let me know. We had an addition to the family I need the extra seat.

Hope to see you soon, ay.

Tim
tmacstickman
mccreadyhouse@msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.