• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fiberglass flares / 3" body lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBR

Loc.
SoCal
i have a pair of front fiberglass flares that are used but in good condition for used. they are white. $40 obo

i also have a 3" body lift without body bushings and no bolts. so you are just getting the 3" spacers. $25 obo

or trade me for something interesting i can't live without.

1getbored

how much would shipping be on the fiberglass flares to chicago, il 60639?

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Loc.
SoCal
1getbored said:
how much would shipping be on the fiberglass flares to chicago, il 60639?

if you want to figure it out i will charge you exact shipping. 90232.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Loc.
SoCal
i have to find a box, i will let you know in the next few days.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Fender flares and body lift!

So the flares are just the fiberglass fender flares not flared fenders right? I am very interested in both and would like to see some pics of both and a more detailed description of both items! I live in utah and would like a quote for both and seperate. If the body lift is complete i will take it! And i was really looking for some fenders. My zip is 84651. I have a bunch of parts if you are looking for something! My email is Volleyball311@msn.com

maggard12

Loc.
Whitesburg, Ky
fender flares

I am very interested in the flares. If they are the type that rivet on and I can get some pics I will probably take them as long as you are willing to ship to 40475 on my dime of course. You can email the pics to maggard12@hotmail.com thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.