• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

More Free Parts for you Rebuild guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Okay, I have some more good stuff that I'm happy to give away to someone who can use them. You cover the shipping and the parts are yours.

Engine:
I have exhaust manifolds from the 302 out of my 75 Bronco. They are in good condition as far as I know, took them off when I went to full length headers.

Brakes:

I recently converted my front end to disc brakes. So I have the drum brakes setup for both sides, complete with stock locking hubs. They were in fine working order when I upgraded to disc brakes, drums look good and have lots of miles left in them.

So let me know if you want them, first come. I'll hold on to them for a week or so, then I'm going to send them to salvage.

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I'd rather not part out the brake sets piece meal. Rather, I'd like to see them go to someone who can make use of an entire set.

PDX, if nobody claims the entire set, I'll do what I can to dig out the hubs for you.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Go ahead and gimme a quote for the whole brake thing then, I'll see if its worth shipping. FYI FedEx is the cheapest.

72Sport

Bronco Guru
PDXBronco said:
Go ahead and gimme a quote for the whole brake thing then, I'll see if its worth shipping. FYI FedEx is the cheapest.

Depending on the weight you might be happier with DHL.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i'd like to have the manifolds, if available. pm me with a shipping cost to blacksburg sc 29702

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I would guess the two are about 10 lbs. Two day Fed Ex is about $17.00.

broncosbybart said:
i'd like to have the manifolds, if available. pm me with a shipping cost to blacksburg sc 29702

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
PDXBronco said:

Both wheel set ups are about 25 lbs each I think, 50 Lbs. Fed Ex 2 day is about $30.00.

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Okay guys... if you want any of these parts you need to confirm. Come Sunday, these parts are gone, whether to one of you, the junk yard, or the trash.

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Okay... all parts still available. My67 has a different front end so not sure the same drums/hubs from my 1975 will work on his front end.

Hiway

Loc.
Bremerton
If the manifolds arn't spoken for I will be glad to take them. I need a passanger side one in good shape.

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Sorry Hiway, Bart already PM'd me for them before you responded.

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Last Call for the front end brake sets.

No takers by monday and they are going in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.