• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WTB: 351W oilpan

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&Mbronco

Loc.
Houston,TX
Need an oilpan for a 351W, my block had provisions for the dipstick so if you have a pan w/o it thats fine. Will take either though. let me know what ya got.

Thanks
Garrett

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
rear or front sump? I think I may have a rear sump pan from a roller block I sold. Not sure what I did with it but I will take a look for it tomorrow at the shop.

buknbronco

I have one that looks pretty new with I belive the front sump, and dip stick.
I was looking for $60. Let me know.
Thanks
Wes

OP
OP
A&Mbronco

A&Mbronco

Loc.
Houston,TX
I think the ones that will work in EB's are the dual sump pans from broncos, trucks, and vans. If you know otherwise though, fill me in.

I forgot to mention that I'd like to get the pickup tube with it.

buknbronco

Hey,
Sorry, when I said front sump I ment dual sump, I for some reason thought that is what it is called. I have thi pick up tube as well. Let me know.

Attachments

• hubcaps 020.jpg
    hubcaps 020.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 20
  • hubcaps 021.jpg
    hubcaps 021.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.