• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

110 welder; SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i'm selling my welder, upgrading to a better one. it's a campbell hausfeld 105 mig. it'll work with solid core and gas, or flux core without gas. i've been using it with 75% argon 25% c02. it doesn't come with my bottle.

this is a cheap unit perfect for a beginner or someone who just needs to weld something every so often. i'm welding a lot more now, so i'm buying a new better welder.

asking $125 for it with gauges, or $100 without. bottle not included in sale, unless you want to pay me $75 for that. it hasn't even been used since refill. local sale only please.

Attachments

• DSCN0573.JPG
    DSCN0573.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Hey, I had one of these at one time and had no problems. The price is right in my opinion.

I see your avatar. Nice. I have my Great Greats, my great and my Grand family listed on the Dawes Roll. I need to follow up and get involved with the Nation and get the rest of the family included.

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
ManTruck said:
Hey, I had one of these at one time and had no problems. The price is right in my opinion.

I see your avatar. Nice. I have my Great Greats, my great and my Grand family listed on the Dawes Roll. I need to follow up and get involved with the Nation and get the rest of the family included.
same here. i have both of the cherokee roots books, have already found family in them. need to get off my ass and get registered too.

Status
Not open for further replies.