• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COLORADO 72 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoulderBronco

Loc.
Boulder, CO
This is a 72 with only 104K. It has a 351W with ~34K. Runs and drives great. Plenty of power. Drivetrain is in perfect working order. Everything in the cab works except the speedo. The temp gauge is tempermental. Even the wipers and wiper washer works. Interior is in great shape. Original seats in good condition. Body is straight with just a few blemishes/dents/dings. Paint is good. Top, glass, tailgate window/hatch are in excellent shape. The doors close smooth and don't sag. No rust on the rockers and just a little on the striker side. Some rust at the feet of the floor boards, normal for these things. $5900 OBO. Email me at chris@broncoair.com for pics.

72-bronco-003.jpg

OP
OP
B

BoulderBronco

Loc.
Boulder, CO
Sale fell through with someone from Oregon. For anyone buying a car, don't tell someone "its' a go" and your "sending the deposit" if you are not 100% into buying it. I can't stand that crap. So it's still for sale. I am lowering the price as well. $5250!

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
What tranny is in it? Is that stock height? Dana 44 up front?I know somebody in so cal who is looking for one like this. I'm assuming this will make the drive to so cal with no problems. Do you have some pics of the rust?

OP
OP
B

BoulderBronco

Loc.
Boulder, CO
What tranny is in it? Is that stock height? Dana 44 up front?I know somebody in so cal who is looking for one like this. I'm assuming this will make the drive to so cal with no problems. Do you have some pics of the rust?
It has the three speed manual which has been moved from the column to the floor. It has the D44. I am sure it would make the drive it just won't go 80 mph. Where in So Cal is he? If he was really interested in it I may be able to drive it out there myself for a few bucks, gas money and a one way flight home. Saves him time and money. Let me know your email address and I'll send you alot more pics. I have close ups of the floor boards, inner front fenders and tailgate. Those are the spots that have a bit of rust. The rest of the body/frame looks great.

broncojohn

The bronco looks good could you please send some pics to broncojohn@earthlink.net I'm in the chicago land area and would like to drive her home if I could.. How far are you from A-basin?
thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.