• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'72 Datsun 240Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
I have a '72 Datsun 240Z. It is a 4 speed manual transmission, that needs a the clutch put in (clutch is in the back of the car). It needs some TLC like to get it to run great, has alot of rust. Great mechanics special. I was going to restore it but got the Bronco so it has to go. It is a very fast little 2 seater car. The Z's ruled SCCA all through the '70's, nothing could touch the car. Would make a superb drift car.$900. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!!!. Thanks!
Cory,
000_0138.jpg

000_0139.jpg

000_0141.jpg

000_0140.jpg
000_0142.jpg

kwspony

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Roseville
$900 seems awful low. Car looks very straight. If I was closer I might consider it as I have always like the old Z cars.

OP
OP
M

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
kwspony said:
$900 seems awful low. Car looks very straight. If I was closer I might consider it as I have always like the old Z cars.

That is what I do not get!!!! But the car doesn't run now, I have no clue why. But the price was when I known it was running!!! If I could afford it I would keep it and restore it. But now I have the Bronco, so it has to go.
Cory,

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
That car is worth alot more than what your asking. I love those older z's. I had a '71 and wish I never would have parted with it. I sold it for $2500 ten years ago and it didnt look as good as yours. If you were closer I would be on my way to get it. Running or not, $900 is a steal. Its not for me to tell you what to do but Man, it is not worth getting rid of for that amount. I assume your selling it so you can buy something for your Bronco. Let me tell you there is not a part on these things worth selling that for. Looks like you have plenty of room there so why not hang on to it until you can get more money for it.

With that said, I can offer you $1500 for it without feeling like a thief. But it has to have a clear title and you have to find a way to send it to Florida.

Hang on to it man!

gidieupp

Loc.
NYC
I had a 74 Z. I never could get those carbs to work right. I just gave the car away. The body was very good, but the rails were shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.