• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

75 Bronco for Sale SLC,UT PRICE REDUCED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncolee75

NO RUST on this bronco. Runs great. 302 V8. 3 speed on the floor. Picked this up a year and a half ago in New Mexico to restore. It has sat in my garage since then except for the occasional drive around the block and drive to work every once in a while. Now got a baby on the way so need some money.

I can't figure out how to attach pics...so give me your email if you want pics or tell me how to upload pics to the forum here.

Thanks to Hellsrevenge I now have some pictures uploaded. Check them out below. Thanks buddy.

I have decided to lower my price and take the next offer for $5000. I've had several offers ranging from $4700 to $5300. I wanted to get what i paid for it but have decided to let it go for $5k. Its a great little bronco and is worth coming to take a look. Let me know if you want any other specific photos and i can email them to you.l

Last edited:

hellsrevenge

Loc.
SLC, UTAH
Hey Broncolee,

Send Me Your Pics, I'll Take Care Of It For You. cfisher@rfgsupplygroup.com
I'M ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT A LOCAL LAKE SIDE BRO.
Hellsrevenge.

HERE YA GO MAN. GOOD LUCK. HELLSREVENGE

Attachments

• IMG_BL2.JPG
    IMG_BL2.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_BL3.JPG
    IMG_BL3.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_BL4.JPG
    IMG_BL4.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 137