• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Bronco for sale 302 with C4 auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
I've got a 74 Bronco for sale. Currently, it is stripped down. Interior, dash and pedals removed. New floor pans just put in. Front end is of a different EB. New Smittybuilt rollbar. 3" lift kit. 302 with headers, C4 auto tranny. Losing my storage place and it must go. Have several parts including $7000.00 worth of new parts still new in the original packages.

Asking $1800.00 for the Bronco. Restoration parts available to potential buyer. I drove this Bronco a few times a week about 6 months ago. Old Centech harness removed. Some surface rust only on this one! Someone come save this Bronco!

pikapp691

what other type of parts do you have for sale? Or are they figured into the $1800?

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
very interested

can you send pics and info to me? i just sent you an email.

thanks.

OP
OP
Jeff B

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
To everyone still interested in the Bronco, I've been sick for a few weeks and haven't gotten out to take some additional pics of the Bronco at my friend's shop.

I'll be sending pics to everyone this Sunday. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me directly at JBROWNATTHEBEACH@YAHOO.COM.

Thanks,

Jeff

OP
OP
Jeff B

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
I've sent out some pics and my parts list inventory sheet to everyone that asked for more info on my 74 EB for sale. I'm going to try and take more pics of the bronco as it sits tomorrow.

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
I've sent out some pics and my parts list inventory sheet to everyone that asked for more info on my 74 EB for sale. I'm going to try and take more pics of the bronco as it sits tomorrow.

hey Jeff I just checked my e-mail and did not have anything from you.when did you send them out?

OP
OP
Jeff B

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
I wanted to sell the Bronco with all or most of the parts with it but nobody wanted to take it all so I've decided to keep it and finish the restoration. Sorry folks but it's off the market.

:(

pikapp691

Did anybody ever get pics or a price sheet? I never heard anything. Oh well on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.