• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1973 Bronco 33,319 ORIGINAL miles, uncut, All original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby N.

Posting for a Friend. Somebody should jump on this:

1973 FORD BRONCO
• 33,319 Original Miles - We are the second owners. The Bronco drives like new, no need to ask about verifying, it's correct.
• 302 V8
• 3 speed "on the tree" Manual transmission - Shifts very smooth and is complete working condition
• Power Steering
• Has A/C pump but no interior controls
• Brand New BF Goodrich All Terrains - Had them put on and drove it home and parked, literally brand new
• Original stock rims and hub caps
• Ford 9" rear/Dana 44 front
• A few rust spots, All is surface rust except the driver side floor board and two spots under the hood.

You will not be disappointed with this bronco. It is in great condition! My dad bought it with the hope of building a rock crawler out of it but then decided it was in too good of condition. If you want it as collector, daily driver, or weekend warrior it would be perfect.

There is also a brand new lift that is available for sale with it.

I can e-mail pics if you are seriously interested or even better, come look at it.

He's asking $6500 and it is worth every bit of that.

Mark
719 337-3399

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OP
OP
K

Kirby N.

Emails sent. If you guys can post them up, that would be great. Thanks for the interest.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here you go...

I'd send you the cash now if I had it. Nice.

Thank God you didnt make it into a rock crawler :eek: :eek: The clean ones are tough to find.

Attachments

• Bronc1.jpg
    Bronc1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Bronc2.jpg
    Bronc2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Bronc3.jpg
    Bronc3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Bronc4.jpg
    Bronc4.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 301
OP
OP
K

Kirby N.

I'd give him the cash if I had it! I have always wanted an EB that clean!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
This one has been on Ebay, what did it get up to? I was interested, but wanted an automatic.

B_lineBronco

Loc.
Red Bluff
The owner sent me several pictures a couple of weeks ago. There are a few rust holeson the rockers and tailgate, (and drivers floorpan that was listed)but from the pictures it appears to be in good shape except for the rust areas. Just a little more of a project than I was looking for.

OP
OP
K

Kirby N.

BajaFresh75 said:
This one has been on Ebay, what did it get up to? I was interested, but wanted an automatic.

No idea. I didn't know he put it on there

OP
OP
K

Kirby N.

B_lineBronco said:
The owner sent me several pictures a couple of weeks ago. There are a few rust holeson the rockers and tailgate, (and drivers floorpan that was listed)but from the pictures it appears to be in good shape except for the rust areas. Just a little more of a project than I was looking for.

Maybe those were the surface rust areas he mentions? I haven't seen it up close, so I can't say for sure.

MikeEB

Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
If anyone needs it I can swing by and take a look at the Bronco. I'd love to have an uncut, but unfortunately have to finish one before I get another ;D . More than happy to go check it out if someone needs more info or pictures since it's local. PM me if need be.

Mike

OP
OP
K

Kirby N.

I am sure Mark would be fine with that. Heck, Mike, we both need to go look at it close just for fun!

MikeEB

Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Kirby, let me know if you go take a look at it. I'm not trying to waste anyones time since I'm not buying it, but I'm always up for looking if he doesn't mind. ;D

Mike

rsundermann

Hey Mike and Kirby,
Have you guys heard back on this one?
Could I also ask you guys about automatics? I would really like to find one so that my wife could drive it also, but they seem to be kind of rare. Any drawbacks as long as its going to just be a driver and not cut up.
ryan

MikeEB

Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Hey Mike and Kirby,
Have you guys heard back on this one?
Could I also ask you guys about automatics? I would really like to find one so that my wife could drive it also, but they seem to be kind of rare. Any drawbacks as long as its going to just be a driver and not cut up.
ryan

PM Sent in response

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Hi MArk,

Sent an email but had no response. Is this still available and if so, do you think it would make the trek back to New HAmpshire?

Thanks,
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.