• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for complete bronco in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikiclub2

Looking for a Bronco in the Houston area. I currently have a lifted pickup and looking to trade/buy a Bronco. Would preffer a Dana 44/Ford 9" combo (Not sure of the years it was offered on). No rust, good shape, running. Price dependant on shape/condition :D E-mail me at Chevyman23@gmail.com with pics/price/local/specs. Looking to spend 5-11K

Last edited:

A&Mbronco

Loc.
Houston,TX
there is one forsale up here in College Station, Its a 70 though so its got the dana 30. Has the f100 power steering conversion, 351W, 3spd manual. I took a look at it the other day and there is a bit of rust underneath (door strikers) and the driver side rocker is dented. Guy is asking $5500. Too much IMHO but if you want I can proabably get you the guys number and some pics.

OP
OP
T

Tikiclub2

I'd prefer to stick to the 44 and automatic trans.. but picture never hurt :D

scubav20

Loc.
Houston
IMG_0194.jpg

Mine is for sale. 1975 351W, MSD Ign., PS, PB, to much to list 15K

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
call Jeremy

Hey, call Jeremy at 440 487 3885. I think he building 70 Bronco that he has to sell. He has a DANA 44, C4, 3 lift, newer 35's, roll bar, after market seats, custom bummper, all new front floors, kick panels, and inner front fenders.

bowtied1

If you are interested in a crawler Bronco with a sb400, th400 trans serious only, it is for sale now, Dane bowtied1@msn.com or 303-995-6507. Look at it on our webside, yeahtoasttrails.com , I am the white and blue Bronce. $9500 obo.

Status
Not open for further replies.