• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gear Banger Trail Edition Mass Buy

IronBenderII

Hi guys, Wild Horses and IronBender are doing a mass buy on the new Gear Banger Trail version. The trail version offers the same benefits as our original billet shifter but slightly different style and made of steel. I should have pics up this week.

Details:

Buy ends on the end of February. On the end of February I'll give you payment instructions. Shifters will be delivered w/in 2 weeks of end of buy.

Price 20 to 29, $XXX each (plus tax and shipping) 30 plus is $XXX.

Post up if you're in, we need 20 to make the first cut!!! Thanks!!

EDIT: I have a pic of the prototype here: http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.php?p=1066599#1066599

Jack Covert

Edit: Here is the list of people that are in at this point, looks like we made the 30 price point!!! The doors close @ the end of this month. At that point I'll PM each person w/ the purchase instructions. Orders will be filled w/in 2 weeks.

If there is an error on the list, please let me know.

1. PDXBronco 3" BL
2. thegreatjustino 3" BL
3. mstrunk 3" BL
4. bannind 2" BL
5. BroncoMarc 1" BL
6. blazinchuck 2" BL
7. ChrisinWV 3" BL - ZF
8. FerrumCampitor - No BL
9. david heater 2" BL (let me know if you have any problems, I'll do what I can to help)
10. NORK2BG 2" BL
11. 70bronco 3" BL
12. pdxbronco70 1" BL
13. sprinksbeme 3" BL
14. 68 Broncoholic 2" BL
15. 68 Broncoholic No BL
16. broncnut No BL
17. wilson 1" BL (will work with you on the t18)
18. rustynal No BL
19. daddyg 2" BL
20. crmoore
21. Broncrick 2" BL
22. daddy4zack No BL
23. BroncoDave No BL
24. Soo Billy No BL
25. seahawkfan 3" BL
26. blwngsket 3" BL
27. trailbound 2" BL (yes you can do a store pickup)
28. Salgood
29. zir33 2" BL
30. allenfahey 3" BL
31. elkarcher 2" BL
32. Riss 2" BL
33. XT700 2" BL
34. chris 2" BL
35. Tom Roslund
36. av8rds 0" BL
37. Familyman 2" BL
38. gidieupp no BL
39. thechad66 2" BL
40. junkbronco 2" BL
41. BobbyA 0" BL
42. okorangebrnco (will work w/ you on that 4500)
43. Yellow 66 3" BL
44. Whyaskus 2" BL
45. black pearl 2" BL
46. cracker 2" BL
47. dwiriea 2" BL

Last edited:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm in, dont have a 435 yet but I'm in.

Edit: Have it set for a 1" BL (talked to Johnny 3/9 said no prob on the change from 3"). If they are done by March 12th or 13th I will pick up at WH also. I will pay ahead though to save me some taxes since I am out of state.

Last edited:

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Want to see pics first, but if it is even close to the aluminum version, I'm in.

EDIT: I have a 3" body lift, and will be picking mine up at Wildhorses - although you probably already knew that Jack :)

Last edited:

mstrunk

Yes, what he said.

I would like to see a pic first, but will say in.

Matt

bannind

In - now lets see the pics

2" body Lift.

Last edited:

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
I'm in.

Got my $$ ready. Would LOVE to see those dang ol' pics though. But I'm sure I'm the only one. No one else seems to to ever say anything about wanting to see the pics. ;)

Oh, and Jack, I hope you realize what this says about you. Lots of people commiting to buy a product that hasn't been previously produced, tested or even SHOWN yet. Don't get a big head or anything. :)

david heater

Loc.
Westminster,Co
I'm in, but again would like to see pictures. plus I have a question now, how will this work with the other three gear sticks I have coming through my floor. twin stick 20 and the Cold duck stick??

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
Count me in. ;D Looks like we are over half way to the minimum buy in of 20. Let's make this happen. :cool:

I need mine for a 3' body lift.

Last edited:

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I'm in, but again would like to see pictures. plus I have a question now, how will this work with the other three gear sticks I have coming through my floor. twin stick 20 and the Cold duck stick??

I'll be happy to do my part and offer to take that cold duck for ya;D ;D kindin,Chuck

wilson

I'm in you may have to give me some hints for the T18;D !" body lift

Last edited: