• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 E.B. For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoMN

1972 Ford Early Bronco with a 302 cubic inch engine and a three speed transmission. The truck is “uncut”. For questions about the truck and details of sale please contact my phone at: 218-591-0937 or email at <Lakersinc@yahoo.com>

Description:

This is a very clean Early Bronco. I have a clean title to this vehicle and the odometer reading is It has spent most of it's life in Arizona, Arkansas and in my garage. It has only been driven in the summer months and has never seen snow or salt since I've owned it. The motor is strong and it drives great. I had a few small holes in the old radiator, so I started the process to switch all of that over to electric fans and a new radiator. There is no rust on any of the exterior body, but there is one small area behind the drivers rear wheel cover in the box that will be any easy fix. All of the parts are included with the Bronco and most of them have never been taken out of the package(s). Feel free to contact me via phone or email with any questions. I'm going to be sad to see it go!

1972 Ford Early Bronco (Uncut)
302 c.i.
3 speed

Extras:
- James Duff
SYSTEM F: Bronco 3.5" Hoop Suspension
3.5" Progressive Rate Coils, Hoop Mounts, Rear Double Shock Mounts, 6.25° 14 Piece Bushing Kit, Small Add-a-leafs, U-bolts, 8 Shocks, Drop Pitman Arm

- Bronco Valve Covers "Bronco - Powered by Ford"
These Classic valve covers fit all small block Ford 289, 302, 351W. Pressure die cast from high quality 383-3 aluminum. Include plug wire brackets, pvc grommet and cad plated oil filler tube to help prevent corrosion. Improved oil baffle design for most high lift rockers

- James Duff
Urethane Fender Flares (rear, white)
Our flares are formulated with a thicker material and a more resilient formula than most flares so they resist cracking at the rivets and handle impact abuse much better. These flares are far superior to ABS plastic and fiberglass flares. Rears measure 48" outside bottom tip-to-tip, inside 43.5". Fronts are 46" outside bottom, 39" inside.

- Hurst 3 Speed Floor Shifter Kit W/ Tunnel Cover And Boot (installed)

- Hurst Transfer Case Shifter (matches 3 speed shifter) (installed)

- Jeff's Bronco Graveyard Transfer Case Skid Plate (Zinc plated)

- Jeff's Diamond Plate Rocker Covers

- Jeff's Diamond Plate Bed Rail Caps

- Jeff's Diamond Plate Interior kick plates (door bottoms)

- Jeff's Diamond Plate Battery Tray

- (2) Baja Seats (Black)

- (2) Original front seats

- - Roll bar

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BroncoMN

20060830009400x266ov9.jpg

20060830008400x266ve7.jpg

20060831022jpg400x266vn7.jpg

20060830007400x266oi0.jpg

OP
OP
B

BroncoMN

Prices Reduced!

7,250.00!!!

Please use <Lakersinc@yahoo.com>
or my cell #

Thanks,

Nate

joshua

Contributor
want to just sell the lift and the flares??? cool ride though!!!

OP
OP
B

BroncoMN

Drop me an email and we can discuss that option.

<Lakersinc@yahoo.com>

Thanks,

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.