• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1972 Bronco Explorer Sport For Sale in No. California - PRICE REDUCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcat88

Bronco Guru
Loc.
VacaVILE, CA
Price has been reduced for quick sale! We are moving and I cannot keep the truck! Please make an offer, or email if interested and we may be able to work something out!

So it has come to this, I have to sell my truck. I really don't want to do this, but it must be done. I cannot afford to keep it, and I would rather sell it then have something else happen to it. I will start with a full description of all the features, but feel free to ask about anything that I am not clear on.

I have reduced the price to 9,500.00. My time is short and I need to sell this vehicle asap!

BODY

• 72 Stock Bronco body
  • Sport Explorer package with all chrome trim!
  • Any missing trim in pictures i have, in excellent shape. It was removed anticipating paint
  • Only ONE dent, on the rear taillight housing!
  • Ready for paint! It looks bad, but I was painting in sections...then changed the color
  • Any rust has been repaired and sealed with POR15
  • Don't let looks fool you, paint was LAST on my list, I finished the body/interior/drivetrain first.
  • With a light sanding, and paint, this truck will be pristine!

HARDTOP

• Hardtop was stripped to bare metal, and all rust repaired and sealed
  • Entire hardtop received a coat of POR15
  • ALL points where two metal peices come together was filled and is smooth - you can't see the body lines inside the hartop
  • Complete coating inside and outside with white Durabak
  • Original glass removed, cleaned, 5% VLT tinted, and reinstalled with BRAND NEW weatherstripping
  • BRAND NEW BC Broncos hardtop handle
  • Other hardware is either restored, or BRAND NEW!
  • All original chrome window trim in place
  • All Weatherstripping is NEW! Doors, all top seals, rain seals, tailgate, etc. Everything.

DOORS

• Doors were FULLY restored!
  • ALL cables, clips, internal bumpers were replaced
  • ALL weatherstripping was replaced...this truck has ALL new weatherstripping, but doors were paid careful attention to.
  • CUSTOM removeable window frames, bolt in for easy removal in the summer.
  • NEW window crank gears, window channel, seals and bushings
  • NEW strikers
  • NEW door handles

P7131174.jpg

P7131181.jpg

INTERIOR

• The entire interior was stripped, rusty floors replaced, and coated with POR15, then GREEN Durabak thoughout
  • Green Durabak covers every inch of the inside tub, even spots you can't see!
  • CUSTOM dash with custom wood panels
  • All guages are AUTOMETER Carbon Fiber, except the speedo and tach, which are Procomp series
  • Dual gas tank gauges, one for each tank
  • LEATHER and POWER seats, out of a 96 Crysler Labarron. SUPER nice and comfy, FULLY adjustable, Flip forward AND fully recline
  • Original Rear seat, painted to match doors and dash
  • CUSTOM wood panel doors, with matching window cranks and shift knob
  • CUSTOM wood panel side covers
  • CUSTOM Roll cage, with overhead CB/Screen/Whatever mounting area
  • CUSTOM carpet installed, throughout tub

AUDIO SYSTEM

• COMPLETE Custom setup! (2) 4", (2) 6x9", (2) 12" Speakers
  • 400 Wattt Kenwood amp
  • Panasonic flip down detachable face deck with 4x40 watt power
  • CUSTOM Amp mounting under dash, built hinged to firewall. Three bolts and the amp flips down for removal or service.
  • WIRING is COMPLETELY hidden, Amp wires run through firewall, through theframe rail, and up through the taillight lenses - you see NO wires, but they are easy to get to.
  • Memphis 4" 2 way speakers in front with positionable tweeters, CUSTOM painted grills
  • Kenwood 6x9 4 way speakers in rear, with CUSTOM painted grills
  • Kenwood 12" Subs, in CUSTOM boxes that actually tuck INTO the side of the bed area, leaving plenty interior room - they make use of wasted space.
  • THIS SYSTEM ROCKS! You won't believe it when you hear it.

WIRING

• COMPLETE Ron Francis wiring done by myself, With PLENTY of additional circuts.
  • NO other wiring is this complete. I wanted circuts for everything, and I got them.
  • You will have enough for any fans, lights, switches, ANYTHING.
  • ALL additional Ron Francis wiring is included (including an uninstalled fan circut!)
  • EVERY light socket replaced - yes, the socket itself!
  • NO expense in wiring was spared!
  • MSD 6A Ignition system
  • 140 Amp alternator conversion
  • Lights DO NOT dim when the bass hits...not even a slight flicker with the system as high as it can go.
  • CUSTOM rear view mirror with 2 Dome lights
  • This wiring is done RIGHT! No messes, no gremlins, it's PERFECT. EVERYTHING works perfectly.

ENGINE

• 77 Year 351W Engine with an estimated 50,000 miles
  • Edelbrock intake with the rear coolant ports
  • BC Broncos Rebuilt Carb
  • K+N filter element
  • NAPA HD power steering pump and WH brackets
  • Chrome pulleys, and NEW harmonic balancer
  • 140 Amp alternator conversion
  • NEW fuel pump, water pump, oil pump, distributor with MSD ignition
  • some other stuff I can't remember off hand, which I'll add later :)

TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE

• NEW Luk Clutch, resurfaced flywheel
  • Stock 3 Speed manual transmission converted to floor shift
  • Stock 3 speed rebuilt, less than 5000 miles on rebuild
  • Stock Dana 20 TC
  • CUSTOM extended driveshafts
  • NEW driveshaft u-joints
  • Stock TC shifter with working lock
  • Transmission and TC shifting is SMOOTH and DOES NOT grind at all!

SUSPENSION

• Sorry, but this is the only unknown. I don't know how much lift it has, but I am guessing (measuring) 4.5" lift
  • Rancho springs in front (This is a guess - from the red color. I never got to replace them)
  • 11 pack rear leaf springs. SUPER nice. New poly bushings also. I don;t know for sure, but I think they are from Wild Horses.
  • Cleaned, Por15'ed, and Hardnose painted springs cups, shackles, mounts, hold downs, etc
  • Wild Horses Pro Comp shocks, BRAND NEW!
  • NEW bumpstops
  • Stainless Steel Braid extended Brake lines

AXLES

• Dana 44 Front axle
  • Ford 9" BIG BEARING rear
  • NEW Warn Hubs, and ALL new internal parts (from disc conversion)
  • NEW wheel bearings, rotors, hubs, everything. They have around 500 miles on them
  • NEW U-joints, axle seals, and small parts
  • CUSTOM Chevy disc brake conversion in front
  • BRAND NEW rear dropout, 3.50 gears
  • BRAND NEW rear axle Big Bearing housing
  • NEW rear axle bearings/seals
  • Spare set of rear axles

TIRES/WHEELS

• I don't know the brand of wheel, but I think they are American Racing
  • 15" Aluminum wheels, FIVE of them, one for your spare.
  • NEW valve stems
  • 33" Tires, but they are old and cracking on the sidewalls....NO WORRIES! I have a SET of 35" BFG's that ARE INCLUDED! You just put them on.

BRAKES

• BC Broncos Power brake conversion
  • CUSTOM chevy front disc brake conversion
  • ALL BRAKE LINES REPLACES...CUSTOM BENT BY MYSELF
  • Stainless Steel braided drop brake lines
  • Wilwood proportioning valve
  • Rear drums had ALL parts replaced, and new drums painted and installed
  • If you press the brakes too hard, you'll fly through the windshield. They stop on a dime and leave 9 cents.

STEERING

• Stock column bearings/seals replaced
  • CUSTOM Wild Horses collapsable steering link with (I think) Flaming River u-joints
  • CUSTOM rebuild on the stock power steering box, rebuilt by Nascar's Tom Woods
  • BC Broncos power steering box frame brace
  • NAPA HD power steering pump conversion
  • NEW power steering lines
  • CUSTOM BC Broncos heim joint tie rod/drag link
  • Drop pitman arm and trac bar mount - NO BUMPSTEER!

FRAME/BUSHINGS/ETC

• ALL bushings replaced with polyurethane, and c-cups bushings degreed correctly
  • Body mount bushings replaced with poly also
  • 2" Body lift
  • Stock frame replaced - the frame is PERFECT with no bending/rust/damage of any kind
  • (Frame was supposed to be red, but came out Salmon colored)
  • Frame stripped and sealed with POR15, then painted with POR15 hardnose paint
  • Tranny and TC bushings replaced with poly also

FUEL SYSTEM

• BC Broncos 25 gallon rear tank
  • BC Broncos 12 gallon auxillary tank
  • Fuel gauge for each tank
  • ALL hard lines replaced with Summit aluminum fuel lines, CUSTOM bent by myself
  • NEW tank switch valve
  • Only about 1 foot of the fuel line is rubber.

PROBLEMS

• Door hinges have had new bushings, but the driver's side still is hard to close. I suggest new hinges all around, although passenger door closes perfectly
  • One dent, in rear passenger taillight housing, under the rear bumper
  • There are no wipers, I was going to use the WH electric ones, but rainex works great.
  • No heater. Amp took that spot. I was going to use a compact custom heater, but I don't drive in winter much
  • TIRES - they are bad. Period. I have a set of 35" tires that you will get with the truck, used but still in excellent shape. You will not be disappointed with them.
  • The truck has been sitting a while, and it could use new belts. It starts, runs, drives fine.
  • Rear seat is not bolted down. I was in the process of fabbing some brackets. If you don't care, just drill 4 holes and ad bolts, and it's good.
  • The very top strip of chrome on the driver's door got lost...on the freeway somewhere. I didn't know until I saw it missing. replacements are available.
  • Front Bumper. It's hideous. I wanted to replace it with a prerunner bumper, so I never bothered with it. It's only there for legal reasons.
  • I have the passenger side mirror, but it is cracked. Chrome is excellent, but it needs work.

So that's what I have so far. There is SO much more that I am forgetting. I have ALL KINDS of spare parts, extra parts etc. There is nothing missing. The rear seat armrests are included, I never got to those.

You will have a HUGE stack of receipts for this truck, with documentation for EVERY NUT AND BOLT. when I say that, I mean it. You will not find a Bronco owner that is more anal and meticulous than I am....sometimes to my disadvantage

I HAVE OVER 20,000.00 IN RECEIPTS FOR THE VEHICLE ALONE...THAT'S ONLY WHAT'S DOCUMENTED!

I HAVE the rear seatbelts, also, along with all the leftover wiring from the install, and a few huge bins FULL of parts for the truck. You will have everything you need, and some you don't!

EVERY nut and bolt is STAINLESS unless it is load supporting. ALL OF THEM. I don't do a half assed buildup using 30 year old bolts, you get the finest quality stainless hardware on the market. Not only the bolts, but every nut, screw, washer, anything that was replaced got stainless hardware. ALL bolts are indented hex, not just regular bolts. With VERY little work, and some paint, this could be a show stopping truck.

I have TONS of pics. I can get video if you like. I priced it high, but don't be scared to make an offer. All resonalble offer will be considered (keep in mind this is my baby...my project for the last 10 years. I will not part with it for nothing, and with MINIMAL work you will have a show truck.)

If there is anything you want to ask, feel free to call me or email me! Mrcat88@gmail.com

Cell Phone is 707-628-5584 and my name is Jon

TRY THIS FOR MORE PICS! - http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/mrcat88/1972%20Bronco%20For%20Sale/?start=0

PIC_0030.jpg

PIC_0036.jpg

PIC_0033.jpg

P7121152.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.