• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Axles, engines, other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
Hey guys, I've got some stuff I've accumulated over the past year and a half and I need it gone. It's yours for the taking but you gotta come get it. If I wanted to take the time to ship it, I would try and sell it. I will help you load it, though. :)

GONE 302 with C4 and D20 adaptor - was running when pulled. I might have yanked off a bolt or two off the front cover and I know I took the tranny modulator bracket and vacuum line. Maybe some other little things but other wise it's complete from carb to water pump to oil pan. The C4 is still attached and it's the bigger bellhousing C4. Still has the crossmember on it. The D20 adaptor is still attached, too. I also have the guts out of another D20 adaptor with new bearings for it.

200 I-6 with 3-speed and D20 adaptor - was running when pulled out of 68.

GONE Radiator that was in the 68 with the 6 cylinder - no leaks.

GONE Dana 30 with 4.10's - was in the 68. I took the brakes off otherwise complete - original brake parts on the shelf in a box if you want them too.

GONE Ford 9" with 4.10's - was in the 68. New brakes on it - complete.

GONE Hooker headers - older style with some coating - like paint - doesn't feel like powder coat. They are long tubes.

GONE Edlebrock Performer 289 intake and 1406 carb with some various carb stuff like an offroad kit for the carb, springs, needles, etc.

PM me with questions or if you want directions to come get it, Robert.

Last edited:

catfish1512

Loc.
Fort Worth, TX
Very interested in the engine. Could possibly come pick it up next weekend. if this is ok. and if the headers are for the 302 I would like them also.
Thanks
David

Last edited:

oldiron

Bronco Guru
If catfish can't make it let me know, I can use all of it.;D
Greg

OP
OP
R

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
PM's and emails replied to. Catfish1512 - you got 1 in front of you that PM'ed me earlier in the day. I'll update this as soon as I hear back from him. Thanks for the interest guys. Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.