• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEED HELP!!!Polyurathane & C-bushings

texfire

Loc.
LTOWN, TEXAS
Hi,

Haven't been on in a while, (ran out of $) so a big hi to all my fellow bronc buffs!!! Anyways, was wondering if anyone out there had any idea if the degrees in c-bushings made that much of a difference. My stats '66 body on a '77 frame and undercarriage. James duff hoops with heavy duty coil springs and dual shocks. My question is this: what polyurathane bushings could I use to replace the old jms.dff. polyurathane bushings(because they are crumbling away when I drive) & would it make that much of a difference or would it be alright and what about the c-bushings, does it have to be the right degree or could one get away with installing one higher than the one supposed to be installed?

Cheers w/ beers, TEX

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
the degree depends on your lift and whether or not your radius arms are extended. for stock radius arms 4 degrees would be good for 1-3 inches of lift and 7 degree for 3.5-5.5. the degrees are different if you have extended raduis arms.