• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bc air conditioner

irwin

Loc.
redding
Who is using the bc air conditioning unit?do you have any pics?searched most of you must be tuffer than me and don't need air!last year it sat at 118 for a week and i though i was never going to see another summer

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I wanted to install AC in mine also this summer but the wife says were going TO Alaska..I not complaining to loud ...keep us informed ..I think I'd found one made in Graham TX ..ARA ...maybe ...around 900.00
Edited later date:: I was sure hoping several more would chime in here .....I want to see some answers also....something else I've been looking for is a later model that has a surp.set-up on it ..this way I furgired I could get a compressor that was good and could buy the AC set-up short the compressor to save money ...

Last edited: