Number of Blades: 10 blades
Maximum Fan RPM: 2,270 rpm
Blade Material: Plastic
Blade Color: Black
Shroud Color: Black
Shroud Material: Plastic
Amp Draw: 13.20 amps
Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: This is a reversible fan that can be used as a pusher or a puller.

Electric Fan, Single, 16 in. Diameter, Reversible, 2,010 cfm, Black, Plastic, Each

76Broncofromhell
04/01/07, 02:57 PM
Don't waste your time. Search on electric fans and you will understand why.

wildbill
04/01/07, 03:24 PM
:p :p :p Not a fan of the elec. ones the good old stock flex work's well. This one in mine since 74 with a 351W never a heat problem good luck to you.%) %) %) Bill :D :p :)

bluebronco69
04/01/07, 03:53 PM
oky doky maybe ill jsut try to find a flex, if it makes a difference it is going on a mustang 5.0 in a 73 bronc.

Broncobowsher
04/01/07, 04:25 PM
oky doky maybe ill jsut try to find a flex, if it makes a difference it is going on a mustang 5.0 in a 73 bronc.

Doesn't really make a difference...

There are only a couple of electric fans that could keep a Bronco cool. And the current required to run them is about the same as the stock alternator output.

I have tried a few offbrand fans on a few projects. while they can flow some impressive CFM numbers in free air, when you put the load of a radiator core in front of them, they suck!

Only a few good fans out there. The Taraus fan has good reviews. Spal high performance fans do good but run $150 a pop on a good day. EMP by Stewart products is very impressive but pulling about 3 bills a pop. Makes that Explorer serpentine and clutched fan upgrade all the more likeable.

GubNi
04/01/07, 09:34 PM
Get a taurus fan or volvo fan. With my volvo fan I can drop a sheet of paper 6" in front of the bronco and it's sucked against the grill.