• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Aftermarket fiberglass halfcab top (GONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
This halfcab top came with my '71. It is in decent shape. It fits a little weird, but I'm positive it would seal if you worked with it. The rear glass is cracked. The bulkhead piece is also fiberglass.

I'm going topless, so I don't need it. You're welcome to it if you want it.

Last edited:

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Hi, My name is Jason Morton I would like your half cab. I am coming through Knoxville June 30th is that too late? Let me know if it is and maybe I can get a friend there to swing by and pick it up for me. It would be awesome. I appreciate it.

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
First come, first served, so whoever can arrange to pick it up first can have it. Not trying to be ugly, I just need to get reduce the size of Babygirl's Junkyard Mountain in the driveway in a hurry.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm coming through on Friday, if you still have it, I'll take it. Glad you found a rig.

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Sorry Jason, if it's still around in June, then you can have it.

Chris, give me a ring and let me know when you'll be through. I've got the top stored in my boss's building downtown.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
If Jason is a no show, let me know and I'll come pick it up...I'm just down the road so anytime is good for me.

Anthony.

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
No one has arranged to pick it up, Anthony, so I PMed you my number if you'd like to get it one evening this week.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'll be coming through town Friday late afternoon, and I'll have a trailer in tow, so I'll definately take it. I'll call you tomorrow.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
No one has arranged to pick it up, Anthony, so I PMed you my number if you'd like to get it one evening this week.

I got your message and thanks...I don't want to knock someone out that replied before me so if it is not gone Friday evening...I'll call you to see...I'll come by Saturday to pick it up. If that's okay? I'll bring you some spare parts to look through also...would you like a chrome front bumper with bumperets? It's still pretty decent but does need cleaned up. Also I have a complete drum brake setup for the front. The brake shoes are still attached to the backing plates and are new with new cylinders. I took them off when I changed over to disc...hubs, spindles and even knuckles if you want them. If it's gone, I'll make some arrangements with you to get any spare parts I have that you may want. I'm still working on that list of parts...:)

Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.