• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

One of the nicest Bronco's in the country 1976 "Black Beauty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbaldoni

Ebay item # Item number: 320099499427
510d_3.JPG
b967_3.JPG
[/IMG]This is one of the most stunning Broncos in the country. If your looking for a truck that demands attention...this is it! Everything is either new or completely rebuilt. No detail was left unnoticed. Rebult 302 v-8 +30 over SMOG CERTIFIED AND READY FOR CALIFORNIA REGISTRATION . Automatic transmition. Completely custom interior. New mold resistant vinyl seats, diamond plating, tuffy lockbox, cd player, electronic ignition kill switch, Rocky Roads custom roll-bar cover...too much to list. If your in the area come check it out before its gone. Always Garaged, and drives PERFECT. The valets always park it in the front of the expensive restaraunts and clubs next to the ferraris and bentleys. Everywhere I go I get notes from people who ask if I'm selling and I always say no. But unfortuantely keeping my house is a little more important...barely :) This is your chance to own one of the nicest classic broncos in America. More pictures available upon request.

kntr

Bronco Guru
I saw this on ebay. Nice. Good Luck. Post interior pics.

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
It is nice but that's a pretty bold statement. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I do hope the sale goes well. Good luck!

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
Looking at the ebay pics the roll bar has some solid wrap pars of it. I was wondering how anyone would get in the back seat. Climb over the side I guess. :p

I do like the black on black, though. Good luck with the sale.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Pretty bold statement, especially on this site, "ruthless"

irwin

Loc.
redding
i have seen nicer bronco's for a third of that price ! good luck is not going to get you there 32k

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe I've seen this thing on E-Bay many times over the last several years. I smell something.:p

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can you see out of those windows??

It is nice, but as stated above, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
The Undertaker Bronco.

I guess he didn't know to post it for sale here and make the bold statement "one of the best in the country".
He hasn't seen some of the Broncos we have seen.

$12K - tops, and only in California.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
C'mon guys. This is the Classifieds forum, not an opinion poll. Please only post if you have legitimate questions as a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.