• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted:1966-1977 complete project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkelleyflint

Loc.
Flint
I am looking for a complete project, i am not interested in a pile of misc. parts. it can be rough, but I need a good frame.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Check mine out on ebay-

Karl's 68

Loc.
green bay
Hi,
I have an uncut 1973 Bronco Ranger for sale. It has auto and power steering. The frame is good and so is the tub. The doors are great and so is the windshield. Let me know if you are interested. I am asking $2250. I am located near Green Bay WI.
Thanks

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
I have a 71 I need to unload in the Pittsburgh area. I brought it here when I moved from out West, so it's never seen salt. I already stripped the frame and epoxy coated it as well as started some body work. Cut front/rears, 6 pnt cage, 302, 3 spd on the floor. I can email pics if interested, I'm gonna start asking $3k o.b.o. since this thing is very clean for this area of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.