Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Garage

1967 Ford Bronco
Bronco Junky
Contributor

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 1967
Make Ford
Model Bronco
Color Shenandoah Green
Style (U13, U14, U15) U15
1967 Ford Bronco
1967 Ford Bronco 1967 Ford Bronco 1967 Ford Bronco
Brief Description (optional) This is the first bronco I purchased in 2005. Was a west coast truck. Very little rust. didnt run but was a simple fix. I wheel it when I can and beat the snot out of it! I have done everything to this truck my self with exception of the exhaust. I love this truck and hope to have it a long time. The new bumpers are not shown in any pics.
Engine & Drivetrain
289, 470 TA Holley, Dual exhaust, Mild cam. NP-435 4spd trans with stock Dana 20 Tcase. 3.50 gears with trac lock in rear. Big bearing 9" rear with drums. Dana 44 with disc out of a 77. Power brakes, Lower gears and a rear locker in the future.

Suspension
3" frankinstien suspension lift, Deaver coils in front, Rancho shocks, Rear springs?. 1" Wild Horses body lift. All new bushings and hardware.

Wheels & Tires
35x 12.5x 15" BFG KM2 MTs Eagle 589 15x 10 rims Not in any pics!

Exterior
Repainted my self back in 05. Front Proto Fab bumper. Rear home made bumper with tire rack and hitch. Cut fenders Fiberglass flares.

Interior
Corbeu Sport seats front and rear. Basic 4 poit roll bar (6 point family cage soon) No frills. Old STC soft top and Original hard top.

Other Notes
Installed Power steering and power brakes. Centech wiring harness, repaired, replaced or upgraded ton of other things over the years. have an old myers plow for the snow.
Upgrades to come:
Family Roll Cage
4:10 gears
Rear Locker

NEw Bed liner Inside
repair/replace doors
Views: 5101