Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Garage

Redneck Garage
Red Head Grease Monkey
Contributor

Garage
Vehicle Name Redneck Garage
Year 1968
Make Ford
Model Bronco
Color Springtime Yellow
Style (U13, U14, U15) U15 Wagon
1968 Ford Bronco
Brief Description (optional) Nearly all original '68 Bronco. I've added disc brakes to the Dana 30 and stock power steering, but otherwise, it's all stock. 170 6-cyl, 1bbl carb, three on the tree. Top speed: 70 MPH on flat ground with a tail wind :-)
Engine & Drivetrain
1968 Ford Bronco Engine & Drivetrain 1968 Ford Bronco Engine & Drivetrain
No modifications - stock original drivetrain. 170 was rebuilt approximately 30,000 miles ago. Carb rebuilt 2,000 miles ago.

Suspension
All original. Has old school rear shocks with springs on them. Never seen anything like it.

Wheels & Tires
235/75/R15 tires on stock rims. Hubcaps are from another Ford. They came with the Bronco and I like them. Never been a fan of the stock EB hubcaps.

Exterior
1968 Ford Bronco Exterior 1968 Ford Bronco Exterior
Stock color, belt line trim including the hard to find piece used when there wasn't a factory tire carrier. I used a classic Mustang sideview mirror. I felt the round one looked better than the stock EB rectangular one.

Interior
Stock EB buckets & rear bench. I'm actually using a '67 rear bench with the 66/67 style arm rests. No carpeting or floor mat. I'm curious if the Bronco came that way from Ford or if someone simply removed them at some point over the years.

Other Notes
I've had several Broncos over the years, but this was the best deal I ever got on one. The guy I bought it from knew quite a bit about Broncos, and to this day I wonder why he sold it as cheaply as he did.
Views: 8546