• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Transmission problem

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
My bronco had been running great up until a few days ago. Everything is pretty much stock on my bronco. 289/ 3 on the tree/d20. Now when ever I am starting to start in first gear, I have to rev it up really high to get it moving. If I am on the slightest incline then it won't move at all even when I get it a lot of gas. I have a T-shift and that doesn't seem to be the issue. I can move it to 2H or 2L and it has the same problem. Once it gets going it drives great all thwart up through the gears. It's just a problem getting started.

Only thing I have done to it in the last two days was play with the idle screw a little but I don't think that is the issue. I have moved it back and it's still doing the same thing.

Any ideas?