• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NH Looking for first Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Looking to purchase my first Bronco, and could use a little help finding one.

I'm looking for something that I will use as a daily summer car mostly for street driving. I'm expecting to do some work to it, but would be nice to find something that runs well and has solid frame/body.

Something in northeast would be good but I would also be willing to drive it or have it shipped home depending on the distance. Thanks.

OP
OP
Vin218

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Thanks, if I dont find something before that I would def be interested in checking that out, or just going for the fun of it.

I would be interested to see any that you know of too.

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the forum Vin. Tasker has good advice. Take your time with your purchase, as there are great deals to be had. Seeing that you want a runner needing minimal work, buying one that has already been gone through is a wise idea. All of them rust, and the restoration quality can vary, based on skills (beware of how nice it looks, it will always fool you.) I think $8000 should get you a real nice rig. Try to be honest with yourself when it comes to what you are willing to put into it after the purchase. Sometimes paying more up front will save you big on the back end. Best of luck, Brian

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Welcome to the forum Vin. Tasker has good advice. Take your time with your purchase, as there are great deals to be had. Seeing that you want a runner needing minimal work, buying one that has already been gone through is a wise idea. All of them rust, and the restoration quality can vary, based on skills (beware of how nice it looks, it will always fool you.) I think $8000 should get you a real nice rig. Try to be honest with yourself when it comes to what you are willing to put into it after the purchase. Sometimes paying more up front will save you big on the back end. Best of luck, Brian

Very good words!

OP
OP
Vin218

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Yours looks a little too expensive for me, however I am still looking if anyone else has anything, willing to travel for the right one!

Status
Not open for further replies.