• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Daily Duff 2/27/16

dclack

Are they really donuts when you can steer all four wheels? Isn't that just circles? Just say'n;D

^^X2. Yeah, that just looks like 'driving in tight circles.' So much more fun when that back end comes whipping around uncontrolled! ;D

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Hey dudley or mike
Any current promotion code going on. Im about to order some stuff, possibly including the new track bar and was just wondering before i order

Thanks

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
No promo code at this time, but hey it never hurts to ask. We do have some good specials going on at DUFFTUFF.com. Get your list together and holler at me.

Hey dudley or mike
Any current promotion code going on. Im about to order some stuff, possibly including the new track bar and was just wondering before i order

Thanks

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok. No problem. Do you have a direct number or just call and ask for dudley?

just call and ask for denver aka dudley :cool:

^^X2. Yeah, that just looks like 'driving in tight circles.' So much more fun when that back end comes whipping around uncontrolled! ;D

gotta admit having both options is pretty cool too ;D;D;D

Why don't you have your domain hosting company redirect the jamesduff.com to your dufftuff.com site. it is pretty easy for them to do.

Aaron.

Its a double edged sword unfortunately. The host we use doesn't support all the good content we have on jamesduff.com

its similar to how bc broncos has their site. where they have a website to buy and website to talk about their products. jamesduff.com use to be a one stop shop but the new host we use is better for customer shopping. We just need to get all the products off the old site so there is no confusion. Thanks for the input, were getting there!

You guys are top notch! Thanks for the tour last month!

Great to meet you Chris, had a blast giving you the nickel tour of the Duff shop :cool:

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Hey kids (Suzy and MM) what a nice way to mingle with your clients, and soon to be;) posting here a little late cause of MM's direction to do more of the FB thing and i have, but i still cut my teeth here on CBs and should be doing more here than getting caught up in the other BS:p I still want another eb anyways:cool: Keep up the good work you two and hope to meet up with Ya'll again soon;)

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Hey kids (Suzy and MM) what a nice way to mingle with your clients, and soon to be! Posting here a little late cause of MM's direction to do more of the FB thing and i have, but i still cut my teeth here on CBs and should be doing more here than getting caught up in the other baloney:p I still want another eb anyways:cool: Keep up the good work you two and hope to meet up with Ya'll again soon:)

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Mike,
What's the story on the installation kit listed on the website? Is this required?

Todd I did not use it on Monster. I already had a switch and fuse wired in. If you are starting from scratch I reccomend buying the install kit. It's a real good quality kit IMO

A DIY guy like yourself could easily make your own :cool:

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey kids (Suzy and MM) what a nice way to mingle with your clients, and soon to be! Posting here a little late cause of MM's direction to do more of the FB thing and i have, but i still cut my teeth here on CBs and should be doing more here than getting caught up in the other baloney:p I still want another eb anyways:cool: Keep up the good work you two and hope to meet up with Ya'll again soon:)

Thanks Mark! I still owe you a phone call buddy

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Todd I did not use it on Monster. I already had a switch and fuse wired in. If you are starting from scratch I reccomend buying the install kit. It's a real good quality kit IMO

A DIY guy like yourself could easily make your own :cool:

I would rather throw two sets of lights on it and use a carling rocker than one set and the install kit. What's in the install kit?