• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco get together in Farmington, NM

Dutton

Loc.
Farmington NM
I have been thinking about hosting a meet and greet in the Farmington, NM area when it warms up some. Any bronco and or enthusiast would be welcome. I have not ever done anything like this before so I am looking for some advice on how to kick it off. If you are in the four corners area, let me know if you would be interested in an event like this. Maybe a club could be formed??? Shoot me some ideas for a good event.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Im a little far off to go but have been to a few others. Here's my take away from them. Meet at a easy to find local restaurant or bar that has a decent sized parking lot. If there are any trails close by that can be done by even stock broncos that dont take all day plan a little trail ride. Then back to a local hangout for a lunch/dinner and drinks.

With a trail ride event you may want to start in the morning. If no trail ride then early afternoon. No matter what you do just getting to meet bronco brothers and BS about broncos is always a good time.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lived in Farmington for 13 years (moved in 2011) There's quite a few EB's around but not quite enough to form a active club. Have you met needabronco aka Casey?? There's also a year meet and greet down in Albq that's a good time also.

OP
OP
Dutton

Dutton

Loc.
Farmington NM
Yeah, needabronco and I are friends. We have talked about this for awhile now. Hopefully we can get something going.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Dam. You are a spin of the letters off from where I am. If it was a meet and greet in Farmington, MN I'd be in with you. Have a great time. We'll be at a high of -17 on Monday here in the mn-wi border area.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I live in Cortez, CO. If I ever get my Bronco done I would be interested in coming down to Farmington. Keep updates coming on your progress. Thanks

OP
OP
Dutton

Dutton

Loc.
Farmington NM
I may run an add on Craigslist when the time comes to get this thing kicked off. Watch for it in the Farmington parts section.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
A couple of years ago, my son and I stayed in Farmington on our way to Durango. Met up with Needabronco and 1sicbronconut for a half day of wheeling. Good times and great people.

If anyone is passing thru and needs a clean, friendly, place to stay. I would highly recommend:
Mom & Pop RV Park
901 Illinois Ave.
Farmington, NM
1-800-748-2807
mprv@msn.com

Desert Rider

Loc.
Albuquerque
Please let the folks from the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area know, so we can try and meet up with you. Alternatively, maybe we could meet up somewhere else in NM, like Chama, Abiquiu or Taos for a weekender.

slowRoaner

Loc.
Durango
I live in Durango and would love to come on down for a meetngreet or a day of wheeling! I am in the process of finishing my bronco now, plans are to have it for bronco safari this spring.

If you know anyone selling a passenger front fender or grille, those are the last two things I need to purchase lol ; )

Michael

slowRoaner

Loc.
Durango
Hows saturday the 13th sound? Have a breakfast at a local dinner in Farmington, then go wheel at the glades afterwards for those who want to?

I am unaware of the moab traffic... is there a gathering in moab coming up?