• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Now thats Funny!

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I wonder how he blew a cushy union job at the ford plant. If you check deeper its probably a sexual harassment case seeing his follow up job.

Seeing his past jobs be careful with him, his past seems to be to get hired and put into a wrongful termination and he sues you for a handicap discrimination case.

Has he demanded special bathroom and parking space privileges? I'll bet he claimed he has a project Bronco which you will never see and drives a Prius. This is a very strange job for a guy like him so he's either going to sue you or he is a spy for one of the other Bronco parts vendors.

With his big employee discount has he even bought some Bronco parts? There isn't even one Bronco owner that wouldn't be all over that.

I'd like to trust the guy but his turnover rate just seems to be a little high for the few thousand years he's worked. Its not like he's a Millennial or something and has an excuse.

Yep, you know how "they" are.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'd like to trust the guy but his turnover rate just seems to be a little high for the few thousand years he's worked. Its not like he's a Millennial or something and has an excuse.

5 jobs in 65 million years is actually quite good!

From the way he explained it regarding his job at ford. That was back in the 70's and he was only in charge of filling in the race track with color on dent sides. This was because he was not able to reach above or below the trim. In 1980 Ford said the dent sides are dead and have gone the way of the dinosaur. I guess he took that literally??