• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Billabong early bronco tee

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
not bad ...

Attachments

• EBtsh.JPG
    EBtsh.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 292

croft75

not bad looking but why is it all reversed , righthand drive, tire rack brackets?

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
not bad looking but why is it all reversed , righthand drive, tire rack brackets?

Billabong is an Australian company and they drive on the wrong side down there is a possible reason. As for the tire rack, well, maybe the just put the silk screening on backwards and that explains everything. Why is there a monkey driving and what does it say about us Bronco owners? I picked up 2 for Christmas.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Billabong is an Australian company and they drive on the wrong side down there. I picked up 2 for Christmas.

either that or they need to make subtle changes that are big enough to not get the FORD company into throwing a lawsuit against using their products or the likeness of their products in their own products.

check how on the grill, where the F-O-R-D letter should be present, it's changed.

croft75

Since I only get to drive mine in the summer I usually go ape when driving!
The monkey bars aka family cage also keep my kids busy.:p

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
either that or they need to make subtle changes that are big enough to not get the FORD company into throwing a lawsuit against using their products or the likeness of their products in their own products.

check how on the grill, where the F-O-R-D letter should be present, it's changed.

The grill says "Billabong" now.