• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moving to Fresno, CA

77broncodriver

In a week I will be going to fresno state for school and living in an apartment there. just wondering if anyone out there is on classic.

Im going to be driving the bronco there, couple hour drive and I still dont totally trust it yet. I cant work on it in the parking lot so hopefully there are a few of you guys out there if I end up needing some help!

heres a pic of it so far topping off the trans fluid and putting in an electric fan, plus new cage, ready for fresno!

Evan

05200EFB-261B-428D-A8CC-13BA2E1827E5-10968-00000320F01A1EF6.jpg

nomad57

Loc.
Reno, NV
Fresno

Hi Evan,

I live in Fresno part time, usually every other weekend.
Just to give you a heads up I hope you have an alarm or able to keep it in a secure location. The crime is high and I am always leery of parking my bronco in places I can't watch it. Mine is open like yours.

If I am around and if you need any help let me know.

Scott
scott.thunderbird@gmail.com

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
We've got a bunch of members on NorCalBroncos.com

We have a couple events a year down in fresno. The big one is Bronco DeMayo.

OP
OP
77broncodriver

77broncodriver

nomad, thanks and where I'm at is in a gated parking lot with security and I'm going to add a battery quick disconnect before i leave, I hope that will be good enough.

and Pokey ill have to see when those are and come out

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Dont worry about your Bronco in the words of the infamous" Captain Ron: Ah…Don't worry, boss. If anything's gonna happen it's gonna happen out there".

Just make sure before you leave check your exhaust hangers thats what really shakes loose on these rigs.
Have fun in school its a long wait until Spring Break.