• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Panhard Kits from Ruffstuff!

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
These are pretty straightforward and simple, all it takes is a quick look and you understand what you need to do and more importantly, what you need to order!

We start you with 48" of 1.5" x .25" wall DOM tubing, then we make you choose between an axle Centered or Offset Bracket, and finally you decide if it will mount on the frame Inside or Outside. The Brackets give you 5 choices of mounting height.

It comes with a set of our 7/8" x 3/4" 4130 Heat & Cryo treated Heims with Stainless Misalignment and Hex Head weld bungs. The Hex Head bungs give you very fine adjustment easily. We also include the Grade 8 bolts in the correct length so you don't have to spend your day searching for them.

Here is a pic with both bracket choices so you get an idea of how it goes together...

panhard%20kit.jpg

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/PANKIT.html

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
I am going full width. I have an adjustable track bar now. Will the brackets you sell work with the stock style adjustable track bar. I would use heim’s and the DOM tubing but it will be driven on the street at a minimum of 50% of the time maybe more.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
I am going full width. I have an adjustable track bar now. Will the brackets you sell work with the stock style adjustable track bar. I would use heim’s and the DOM tubing but it will be driven on the street at a minimum of 50% of the time maybe more.
The bracket ID is set at a 2" width.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
This will re-center your axle after a lift, without using something that bolts on and is going to bend or slip...Do it right the first time ;)

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
I think pictures of the products installed would be very helpful. How about a section on your website where you could display customer's rigs?