• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1974 Ford Bronco***Price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachcal

As much as I have fought the urge to do this, I am selling my 1974 Early Bronco. It has been my daily driver and runs great. I am selling because I have moved on to another project and don't have time for it anymore. I don't have to sell it but would like to find someone else to has the time to take care of it. Here are the specs:

The GOOD:
Rebuilt 302 and C4 transmission(auto)-3 years and approx. 15,000 miles ago
2.5 inch lift on front, 3.5 inch lift on rear
All terrain tires have approx. 15,000 miles on them
All three original seats in great condition
Also two front Corbeau GTS II seats with mounting brackets (for a full price offer)
Besttop soft top (7 months old- costs $650)
New Bilstein 5100 shocks on all four corners
Chrome tips on duals
Chrome Trim
Paint is 1 1/2 old
Air Conditioning
Power Brakes-disc front, drum rear

Replaced in last 12 months: intake manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, rear main oil seal, oil pan gasket, fuel pump, valve covers and valve cover gaskets, carb. base plate gasket, air cleaner, battery, starter sulenoid, front windshield seal, cd player, electronic ignition, ignition switch, headlight switch

The BAD:
Needs new bushings on the rear leafs
No interior qtr panel inserts
Used cheap clear coat on the hood and it has some small cracks in the clear coat.

I will listen to a reasonable offer but no low ballers please...I do not have to sell.

Asking $13,500 obo

Might consider a trade on a 4 door car or SUV for my wife.

email for pics: acallahan@italyisd.org or click on this link:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/2934528999.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

coachcal

Thanks. It is killing me to do this but it is best. Now if I had just hit that dang powerball!

OP
OP
C

coachcal

It's actually a green taken from Mercedes. They call it metallic green. I can get ya the paint code if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.